Are you a South African company at the critical point of deciding whether to explore the business development opportunities in Central Africa (DRC)? Do you need to learn more about the political, economic or competitive landscape? Do you need to meet the key players and secure a knowledgeable and reliable local partner or distributor?
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions, you'll be glad to hear that the Department of Trade and Industry are offering South African companies an opportunity to apply for significant financial assistance to attend the iPAD DRC and Katanga Mining Week 2015.
Financial Assistance Includes:
- Return economy-class airfare to Kinshasa or Lumbumbashi up to R17 000
- Exhibition fees up to a maximum of R70 000
- Daily allowance per day up to R2 300 per day
Click here to read more about EMIA. Deadline for submission is 19 August 2015 (two months prior to the event)
Objectives of the Funding:
- Provide marketing assistance to develop new export markets and grow existing export markets
- Assist with the identification of new export markets through market research
- Assist companies to increase their competitive by supporting patent registrations, quality marks and product marks
- Assist with facilitation to grow FDI through missions and FDI research
- Increase the contribution of black-owned businesses and SMMEs to South Africa's economy.
For more information about available packages and how to apply for funding through the DTI, please contact:
Jean-Tite Oloumoussie: firstname.lastname@example.org